TaskForceFSX Seattle includes...
(1) Naval Base Kitsap
Naval Station Bremerton (BNB)
Naval Ship Docks
Seattle/ Bremerton Ferry Dock
Bremerton Marina (seaplane/boat dock start)
USS Turner Joy (Forrest Sherman-class destroyer Museum)
Bangor Trident Base (BTB) submarine docks and drydock.
(2) Apex Airpark (small airport with connecting road to Bangor Trident Base)
(3) Harbor Island (Arco Dock for ULCC Tanker Ship)
(4) Container Port (Elliot Bay Trail for Emma Maersk Container Ship)
(5) Smith Cove Waterway with Cruise Ship Terminal 91
(6) Smith Cove Marina with (3) water starts for small/ medium boats
(7) Fisherman's Terminal (where "Deadliest Catch" actually dock during off season)
(8) Coast Guard Base C4IT Pier 36 (13 District, ESU Seattle)
(9) Port Angeles Coast Guard Air Station
- TaskForceFSX Scenery uses scenery library objects from the Microsoft "Acceleration"
expansion pack for FSX.
- Most objects will appear at NORMAL (Medium High) settings.
FSX Scenery Seattle, Washington, US by TaskForceFSX
NAVAL BASE KITSAP
NAVAL STATION BREMERTON
BANGOR TRIDENT BASE
Drivable "Seawise Giant" shown
CONTAINER PORT (ELLIOT BAY TRAIL)
Drivable "Emma Maersk" shown
SMITH COVE WATERWAY
SMITH COVE MARINA
Coast Guard Base C4IT Pier 36 (13th District ESU Seattle)
FS2002/FS2004 Aerospatiale HH65A Dolphin Version 1.1 by
GSpider Rotorcraft Designs
Microsoft Flight Simulator X International Group Directory
Trademark Copyright 2015 All rights reserved
FSX Whidbey Island NAS (KNUW) by Jim Cook
|TaskForceFSX files are located at
... a FREE File Storage Site
Port Angeles Coast Guard Air Station (13th District)
TaskForceFSX HC-130H Hercules