|George Bush Center for Intelligence
Microsoft Flight Simulator X International Group Directory
Trademark Copyright 2015 All rights reserved
Help support YOUR "Group Directory"
Donations are used to...
- Purchase Software and Hardware used to develops groups, missions, scenery, aircraft, panels and
textures that further enhance YOUR group directory experience.
- Cover re-occurring fees such as domain, server, file storage, and site costs.
We appreciate your help and hope you enjoy the site. Your recommendations and comments are
always appreciated. - Donald McKinney, Administrator, TaskForceFSX
(84VA) Langley, Virginia scenery completed January 28, 2014 for FSX with
Acceleration (or Gold Edition). All default library objects. The building (not an airport)
existed in FSX but was hanging off a cliff lol. I fixed the terrain problem and detailed it
using Google Earth. It is a good representation and includes a helipad. Fully accessible
with a car (I included both gate areas).
- The Original Headquarters Building (OHB), completed March 1961.
- The New Headquarters Building (NHB), completed March 1991.
- 258 acres of land including roads, gate areas, parking lots, and parking garage.
- Outbuildings including a meeting house near the helipad.
|Download with confidence...
TaskForceFSX written and tested.
|TaskForceFSX files are located at
... a FREE File Storage Site
"TaskForceFSX_CIA.zip " UPLOADED 6/22/16
This scenery brought to you by "Dayton Air Charter
The virtual charter company for all of your